We look forward to sharing blissful moments & experiences with you, and feel our resort vibrate with all its emotions. Please see below some health measures taken.
We assure you our total commitment to provide you with the best service
In these special times, we have decided to pamper you and have taken some exceptional measures, so that your stay can offer you all the serenity you expect:
- All our facilities will be open, including the pool, terraces, Spa, and restaurants.
- We have a special flexible free cancellation policy by booking direct.
- As usually, the terraces and pool are reserved for guests with room, however, in 2022 we also exceptionally reduce the occupancy of restaurants and the Spa for external guests.
- All indoor activities such as massage and beauty treatments, as well as outdoor activities such as yoga, hiking, boat trips, etc…. have to be booked in advance, thus limiting the waiting time. We invite you to contact our guest relations team who will be able to assist you in organising your stay and experiences.
- We apply the health and safety regulations that the government invites us to respect, having the pleasure to offer you nature, space, calm and our love for the best service. In outdoor areas within the resort, such as the pool and its terraces, it is not obligatory to wear a mask. When you will arrive at the resort our team will act as your guide, sensitively communicating the new hygiene, disinfection, health and safety measures so you can move seamlessly around the hotel, knowing that you’re being looked after with the greatest care.
We wish a lot of encouragement and love to all affected by covid-19, and we hope that those affected recover their health strongly.
Our teams are available, so if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We will promptly update you if there are any changes to the current situation | last updated: 31st of July 2022