Suite Junior Hammam
Suite Junior Edén
Na Xamena Suite
- Terrace & Balcony
Common features & information
- Breakfast with local delicacies, from 08:00 to 11:00. Early breakfast available on demand.
- 24 hour room service (limited menu between 01:00 and 08:00).
- Unlimited and free access to all three hotel swimming pools: 2 outdoor and 1 indoor, with towels & sunbeds service.
- Daily newspaper in Room or Suite on demand.
- Free! Access to more than 4000 of the world’s best magazines and newspapers via PressReader.
- Cinema room with free access to Netflix.
- Free! DVD & Music player available on demand.
- 24 hour access to our business centre.
- Access to our Spa & Wellness area.
- Access to our Restaurants. Lunch from 13:00 to 16:00 & Dinner from 20:00 to 23:00. We also have a manu for the whole day. Moreover, we have children’s menus, vegetarian, & tailor made.
- Free! Access to our gym.
- Use of solar energy to generate electricity & heat swimming pools.
- Landscaped areas of the establishment, ecological orchard & possibility to participate in agricultural activities.
- Indigenous species of low water consumption in the garden.
- Courtesy room for check-in & check-out.
- Shoe cleaning service.
- Wake-up service.
- Bellboy service.
- Doorman service.
- On-demand medical service.
- On-demand flower shop service.
- Car rental service on request.
- Children’s stroller available on request.
- Maid service on duty (15:00 to 22:00).
- On-demand transportation service.
- Umbrellas in reception or room.
- Welcome detail.
- Free! Outdoor parking & valet service.
- Free! Access to our mountain bikes, volleyball pitch, football pitch, tennis court, petanque & games room: Ping-Pong, foosball, giant chess, Play Station 4, etc.
- TV lounge.
- Safety deposit box available at the front desk.
- Reading area & Library. Free! Magazines & press in the lounge area.
- Free! Fax, mobile phone, laptop & print service.
- Luggage storage & weighs suitcases.
- Free of architectural barriers for people with reduced mobility.
- Baby sitter available on demand.
- Free! Phillips and Noru baby monitor radio devices available.
- Laundry, sewing & ironing service.
- 24 hour front desk service.
- Credit service for establishment services.
- Payment methods: cash, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Diners Club, JCB, American Express, Bank Transfer & Bitcoin (for online bookings only).
- Currency exchange service available at front-desk.
- Extensive guest relations services.
- Check-in: 15:00. Check-out: 12:00.
- All our Suites are unique! Pictures & videos are informative only and may not reflect the final allocated Suite.
- Luxury bed linen and restful and confortable mattress.
- Sofa, wardrobe and possibility of extra bed.
- Minibar service.
- Working desk.
- jacuzi / bath in the bedroom.
- Telephone service.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Flat-screen satellite TV.
- Safety deposit box.
- Unique paintings from local and international artists.
- Cosy, pleasant and comfortable bathrobes, towels and slippers.
- Free toiletries & amenities.
- Enlarging mirror.
- We have special Rooms for our disabled guests.
- Connecting Rooms are available on demand: email@example.com | +34 971 33 45 00
- Design by Alvar Lipszyc & Play Offside
Special health & safety measures
- Security measures
- Staff follow all safety protocols as indicated by local authorities
- Shared objects such as letters, magazines, pens and paper have been removed
- Hand disinfectant in accommodation and important areas
- There are procedures for checking the health of clients
- First aid kit available
- Cleaning & disinfection
- Use of effective cleaning products against coronavirus
- Bed linen, towels and other laundry washed according to the instructions of the local authorities
- Accommodation disinfected after each stay
- Cleaning of the accommodation by professional companies
- Clients can cancel the cleaning service of their accommodation during their stay
- Physical distance & food and beverage safety
- Can be paid without cash
- The rules of physical distance are followed
- Screens or physical barriers between staff and customers in certain areas
- Physical distance in dining areas
- Food can be delivered to the clients’ accommodation
- All plates, glasses, cutlery and other tableware have been disinfected
Deposit & Cancellation policy
To confirm your reservation we ask for a 50% deposit of the total booking. Packs & Non-refundable rates can have their own deposits & booking conditions.
For your convenience, we allow you to pre-pay 100% up-front with normal booking conditions i.e. cancellation policy only applied on the deposit. This is especially helpful if you wish to pay with BitCoin or Bank Transfer, since we only accept these payment methods in advance (not the day of check-out).
We ask that you please give us a written notice if you wish to cancel your reservation. For more complete information please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
2021 Exceptional Cancellation Policy
- With 10 or more days notice, we will refund 100% of the deposit + any additional prepayments. Free cancellation.
- Between 10 and 3 days in advance if for reasons of force majeure you cannot travel, we will keep the deposit for a future stay (subject to conditions & rates for new dates), but we will refund any additional prepayment.
- With less than 3 days notice we cannot refund the deposit, but we will refund any additional prepayment.
We assure you of our total commitment to provide you with the best service at all times.
The Hacienda Na Xamena is one of the finest resorts in the Mediterranean Sea. It’s long history takes us back to 1971, when Ibiza was just being discovered by hippies and tourists as the “pearl of the Mediterranean”. The Hacienda Na Xamena was the first five star hotel in Ibiza, and remains to this day the best hotel in Ibiza through its world-class discreet and attentive service, its character, style, design and of course its amazing location. Guests at the Hacienda Na Xamena Ibiza resort can enjoy some of the best views and sunsets in the world.