We wish a lot of encouragement and love to all the people affected by covid-19. We hope that those affected recover their health strongly.
For our part, we remain calm and positive. We have postponed the opening to June 26th 2020, (initially scheduled for April 24th).
Given the current situation, we are allowing all booking modifications free of charge according to availability and rate adjustments for April, May and June bookings up to the 26th. Likewise, we are allowing all cancellations to be cancelled and/or kept as credit for future experiences in our resort, and we are exceptionally not applying any cancellation fee in both cases. We assure you our total commitment to provide you with the best service.
Our teams are fully operative and available, so if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We will promptly update you if there are any changes to the current situation | last updated: 22th of May 2020