We wish a lot of encouragement and love to all the people affected by covid-19, and we hope that those affected recover their health strongly.
For our part, we are now open for a short but sweet and magical season, and are happy to feel our resort vibrate with all its emotions. Please see below some measures taken. We assure you our total commitment to provide you with the best service.
Our teams are available, so if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
In these special times, we have decided to pamper you and have taken some exceptional measures, so that your stay can offer you all the serenity you expect:
- All our facilities are open, including the pool, terraces, Spa, and restaurants.
- We have a special 2020 flexible free cancellation policy by booking direct.
- As usually, the terraces and pool are reserved for guests with room, however, this season we have also exceptionally reduced the occupancy of restaurants and the Spa for external guests.
- All indoor activities such as massage and beauty treatments, as well as outdoor activities such as yoga, hiking, boat trips, etc…. have to be booked in advance, thus limiting the waiting time. We invite you to contact our guest relations team who will be able to assist you in organising your stay and experiences.
- We apply the health and safety regulations that the government invites us to respect, having the pleasure to offer you nature, space, calm and our love for the best service. In outdoor areas within the resort, such as the pool and its terraces, it is not obligatory to wear a mask. When you will arrive at the resort our team will act as your guide, sensitively communicating the new hygiene, health and safety measures so you can move seamlessly around the hotel, knowing that you’re being looked after with the greatest care.
See you soon! ❤
We will promptly update you if there are any changes to the current situation | last updated: 27th of July 2020