This summer we opened our doors on May 20th!
Despite the current situation we move forward with a lot of positivity and love, looking forward to enjoy our summer season with all our dear guests!
The Hacienda Na Xamena Ibiza is the ideal place to breathe and rest in these times, to connect with nature and with ourselves, all while being pampered with a luxury service.
This season we continue to take all necessary measures to ensure the safety and health of everyone.
Upon your arrival at the resort, our team will act as your guide, sensitively communicating hygiene, health and safety measures so that you can move around the hotel smoothly, knowing that you are being looked after with the utmost care.
We are very excited to announce our news for this season:
- We want to offer our greatest flexibility so we have adapted our cancellation policy to current times, offering free cancellation up to 10 days notice.
- Two of our wonderful Junior Suites Eden have been renovated.
- We have fixed and improved the floor and walls of the outdoor swimming pool.
- The Eden Restaurant has a new kitchen and expanded seating area. It will open mid June for external clients.
- We have created some clouds for intimate dinners on the roof of the restaurant.
- The new event terrace is finished.
- Our Chef is offering a new menu with local and seasonal ingredients. Many of the products are from our own garden.
- We have created a Business Centre in our orchard.
If you would like more information, please contact us!
We look forward to welcoming you for some magical experiences, and thank you very much for your trust in our resort, our teams and our beautiful island of Ibiza.
With our best wishes,
The team of the Hacienda Na Xamena, Ibiza ❤
#HNXblog – The blog of the Hacienda Na Xamena, Ibiza.
A new season in Ibiza begins, with the arrival of spring and summer Hacienda Na Xamena Ibiza, opens its doors to travellers and tourists who have decided to travel to the Balearic Islands and enjoy a holiday in Ibiza. Since May our 5 star hotel invites its guests to relax and live a magical experience in rooms and suites with incredible views of the Mediterranean Sea. A small luxury hotel that celebrates its 50 years of history offering a luxury service and helping its guests to discover the best beaches of Ibiza, the best restaurants, what to do what to visit and what to see in Ibiza, during their family holiday, their romantic getaway or holiday with friends.